Grande Yellowhead believes that providing a healthy and safe working environment for all staff, students, volunteers and visitors contributes to a positive and safe, learning and work environment. As a division, we request your support in our ongoing concern for the health and safety of all who work, learn or visit our schools and buildings. All work place hazards, near miss incidents and accidents should be corrected and verbally reported with supervisors as well as reported on-line.
To accomplish this safe and healthy environment, GYPSD is working with PublicSchoolWORKS to provide effective tools for promoting safe and healthy school environments by providing programs, training, information and support both online and through their hotline 1-866-school-0 (1-866-724-6650).
Please join us in this service as we strive to ensure all GYPSD schools and buildings are safe and provide a positive working and learning environment for all.
Thank-you for your support!
GYPSD Health and Safety Contact
Staff Resources and Forms
- Public School Works - Link Safety Training Online
- Report an Employee Accident
- Report an Employee Near-Miss Incident
- Report a Safety Hazard
- Submit a Safety Suggestion
- Get a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Speak with a Safety or Chemical Specialist (1-866-724-6650)
- Report Completing a Compliance Task Order by Telephone
- Division Safety Plans, Policies & Procedures
- Division Safety Forms, Checklists, Tags & Labels
- Safety Articles & Information
- Government Safety Regulations
- Public SchoolWORKS Home Page